1. Concert to be held in Croke Park in honor of Pope Francis for the festival of families in Ireland August 25-26. Katy Perry teaching at the Vatican and the Beyonce Mass are a clear indication that the music of Daniel 3 is being played before the law is passed by the government forcing us to break God’s law.
2. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced during a Department of Justice summit in Washington that he is creating a religious liberty task force to challenge what he called a dangerous movement “eroding our great tradition of religious freedom.”
Sessions said Monday (July 30) the task force is an outgrowth of President Trump’s executive order directing agencies to protect religious liberty, and he said it would help Justice Department employees remember that it is their duty to accommodate people of faith.
“This administration is animated by that same American view that has led us for 242 years — that every American has a right to believe and worship and exercise their faith in the public square,” Sessions said at the summit. The Trump administration spent last week emphasizing religious freedom in a three-day State Department summit.
3. The State Department concluded its first-ever Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom Thursday (July 26), with declarations promising further efforts to reduce religious persecution, even as critics said they are waiting to see its statements turned into actions.
Closing the meeting of some 350 government officials, religious freedom advocates and others from more than 80 nations, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed to an action plan, dubbed the Potomac Declaration, that lays out “concrete ways” to protect religious groups around the world.
“The Potomac Declaration is a formal affirmation that says right up front that the United States takes religious freedom seriously, that we will work with others around the world to help those under attack for their beliefs, and that we expect leaders around the world to make it their priority as well,” Pompeo said in a news conference.
The plan of action accompanying the declaration calls for the repeal of “inherently subjective” anti-blasphemy laws abroad and the protection of the publication of religious materials. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback called the meeting’s work a demonstration of “a moment where the Iron Curtain prohibiting religious freedom is coming down.”
In addition, 25 countries co-signed a statement condemning abuses of religious freedom by terrorist groups, while fewer than a dozen added their names to statements condemning religious restrictions in China, Iran and Myanmar.
But Trump administration supporters focused on the Potomac documents, speaking of them in glowing terms. Johnnie Moore, a member of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom as well as an ad hoc group of evangelical advisers to President Trump, said the ministerial delivered “religious freedom’s Magna Carta.”
4. America is uniting church and state which will lead to a Sunday Law
5. The Image of the Beast and the Mark of the Beast is revealed in this video
6. The true Sabbath is Saturday. Seventh-Day Adventists have been preaching this for over 100 years
7. The recent Blood Moon and Dark day in Russia are indicators of the end of time.
Donate, Tithe, or Offerings:
Pastor David House
Please make checks out to Saving Health Ministries and mail to:
PO BOX 41161
Norfolk, VA 23541